Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Welcome to our Family Blog!!

A blog? Ok... but what for?
Well, I've been playing with the thought for quite some time now, but never had the time to really get serious about it. After all, we already have our little website, our little "home" on the internet. However, I am constantly looking for different and better ways to share our little updates online without losing all the old info with every update.
Then last year, when the girls and I ran off to Germany while Larry was completely gutting and rebuilding both our bathrooms, I started a little blog about our trip. It was fun to be able to share all our little adventures with people that were back home and at the same time to learn about some of the ins and outs of blogging.
Shortly after, Larry started a blog, sharing the ideas and progress of his energy and water saving projects around the house.
Of course, his blog wasn't anywhere as pretty as mine ;-).... so I finally took pity on him and made the suggestion of a "family blog". And that is why I am writing this post now.
It will be my job to keep up the blog - layout and design - and I will share about what's new with us. Larry can then add all his helpful info about his projects when he has time.
Hopefully, as time goes on, the girls will also contribute.
So, when you have a little time, grab a cup of coffee (or tea, if you're a Larry fan), put up your feet and check out what we've been up to :-).
Ulrike

No comments:

Post a Comment