Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Larry's Grey Water Recycling System ... Part III

After finishing up the bathrooms, I trenched and ran a line from the grey water slide valve back to my garden. You want to run this line to a low point in your yard as the line must slope down hill (smooth slope without dips) so you don’t have any standing water in the pipe. If you can locate the recycler within the area of where the discharge lines come out of the house then all the better.
Now we are ready for the assembly of the recycler. I will provide the parts list and instructions for building the recycler in a later post. I built mine from common plumbing and spa components, most of them recycled, so I did not have to spend a lot of money. I offer the design here free of charge but can be persuaded to build one for you if you are not mechanically inclined or just don’t have the time ( I will provide a cost later).

No comments:

Post a Comment