Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

My daughters....Part 1

I had hoped to write this post, and the next two that will follow, around Thanksgiving time. But as life goes, I never got around to it. Just like everyone else states what they are thankful for, I wanted to put my 2 cents in as well. I wanted to say how thankful I am for my three beautiful daughters.
But just because I didn't get it done then, I don't want to just let that go completely. So I am making up for it at Christmas time :)
Today it's all about our oldest, Desiree. She is a senior in high school and she probably gets the least attention around the house. She is so independent and self sufficient, that I sometimes forget that she, too, needs me to listen, hug, and spoil her, just like her two younger sisters.

We are so proud of all she has already accomplished in her 17 years. She is a great student, talented artist, ambitious gymnastics coach, fun person to be around....and so on. It is really too much to put into words. Instead, here are some pictures that somewhat sum up her awesome personality:


Of course, as her mom, I'm biased; but I do think she is a beautiful young woman!



And she is also really cool.....lol.....




Here is the latest example of the beautiful art she creates in her free time....




She is also a great help to me at times. For example, she does know her way around a grocery store :)
I just think she gets a little sidetracked during shopping sometimes....so her trips to the store take a little longer.....








And as I found out recently, she is practicing to protect her family when needed....lol....



Love you lots, Desiree!!!!!
Your MOM.




Facebook readers can view the original post at:





www.kidsupdate.net

No comments:

Post a Comment